Sunday, October 23, 2016

Before you win you have to loose

One always starts out with the question, what can I win? What is my target, what are my aims?
What do I WANT? Where do I want to go and Who do I want to be?

Now fine, yes, you need to know the answers to all these questions. However, before you find out the path and all its clues, you'll need to check out what you gonna loose. And if you do not check it out, it will sooner or later hit you anyway.

So what are you willing to pay? What are you willing to let go? What will you have to leave behind? Which pains can you endure? Is it all worth it are you asking? And your motivation is already gone?

Then better don't start the journey! I tell you why, you must love the process as much as you love your aims. As a matter of fact, you'll need to love the process even more than your aims. Otherwise you'll never get to your destination.

For instance, take traveling. Aren't you always on some sort of journey, going somewhere? You need to know, that you can take the ride, otherwise, even if you arrived at the beach. What use will all the sun and sand have if you are sick to death?

So go back and resit your thoughts. Are you ready to give up your Self? Yes, change that self, that likes to lean back and watch youtube? Are you ready to take off? Make sure you're ready for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment