Saturday, July 16, 2016

Psychosis or Spiritual Awakening: Phil Borges at TEDxUMKC







now i can look back and write about it, but back then, it was just a horror trip which did not seem to stop:



2014, autumn, i am in australia, byron bay hinterland. i am with friends, people who love me dearly. i am in a community where i can be who i am and can live the life i have always dreamed of. nature, art and beautiful music are surrounding me.

and what happens?

voices within me, voices go through me, spirits are with me, shadows want to be resolved and i dont know how to deal with the situation. in one second i was totally fine and in the next i was crying like a river fall. i walk into wonders, like seeing cobras dancing - plants talk to me- i see people and see through - i know more than i should - i felt i was going crazy.

and i ran. this video helped me so much. thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment